This position requires hands on working with toddlers 0-3 years old, which have a diagnosis, or are at risk for developmental delays. You must be discreet and able to honor, respect, and understand all cultures and customs. This is a very high affect/energy job; you must be a team player. Please understand the job qualifications before applying!
Education: A Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Psychology, Child Development, Early Education, and one year field experience OR presently in school working toward your Bachelor’s Degree with one year field experience (will consider an AA degree in Early Childhood education with in the field experience and you are willing to undergo field training). Written and spoken fluency in English needed, additional languages a plus!
- Must be able to pass a background check; fingerprinting is also required.
- Clear TB test.
- Must have a reliable car with current insurance (this job requires driving from one client to another). Paid drive time and mileage.
- Please be advised, this position is in Los Angeles, CA. Candidate must be okay driving in traffic, from one client to another. You must currently be living in Los Angeles area. Exceptional experience and/or multiple languages may qualify for a sign-on bonus at the end of six months. Exceptional experience is described as the following: 2 or more years of field experience with this population; and/or speaking additional languages which include: ASL, Korean, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Farsi, Hebrew, and/or Hindi.
- Licensed OT, PT or SLP positions available as well.
- Submit a one-page resume and a BRIEF cover letter.
- If chosen, an in-person interview will be conducted. The next stage is a hands-on interview with a toddler.
- Candidate may qualify for a 1 year anniversary bonus
- Accumulated paid sick time
- Cell Phone stipend
- Paid report writing and end of the year report writing bonus
- Paid meetings
- Ability to make your own schedule
Job Type: Part-Time
Los Angeles, CA
Hourly: $23 – $25
All PPE provided